Sunday 25 September 2022

p/s: I Love You

Time flies. sometimes slow, sometimes fast. We have been together for not that quite long but still we went through lots of things together, God knows what. We laughed hard and even harder ^_^ We rarely been into sad phases. We were happy most of the time. I am now know how does it feels to be loved and love someone. I know now that we as a pair should never get tired of loving and missing each other. I'll never get tired of being with you. And most important thing is to never get tired of sacrificing things for you. Thank you for being who you are now. I am happier now with you rather than back then. Thank you for being with me. Thank you for listening to me. Thank you for making me feel like a superhuman.. ^_^ Thank you for mr ciko. He always accompany me. Thank you for the sweater, bundle of lovely cards, our locket, my birthday surprise and everythgs! Thank you for surprising me. Thank you for being my own genie as you have never failed to grant my wish. We may fight, cry, etc for each other but hopefully we will never forget about happy moments that we have shared together. We have a long distance to go from here we are now, so dont let go of each other's hands so that we can reach our destiny together.Happy 5th monthsary syg~!!
www.tips-fb.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

epi 5th monthsary b...
i luv soo much...ere ur kish...
eeeemmmmmwaaahhhhhh... =)

AzarNadhirah said...

epi 5th monthsary syg..
thx 4 ur love..
ridu kamoo la yunk..
aishiteru ^_^

eima sharipuddin said...

haaa jealouss.. sweet sgt!!

AzarNadhirah said...

hehehe..
thx sweety eima ^_^

IRA said...

wah jeles plak! happy happy 5th monthsary!

AzarNadhirah said...

hehehe..tenkiu kak..
hope akk epi life kat sane k ^_^