Wednesday 9 December 2009

boredom.



A boy whisks a girl into his arms
they stand face to face
she whispers "do you love me?"
Without hesitation he says "yes"... just that easy
she asks "promise to never trade me in?" ..
"Promise to stay with me no matter how hard times can get"
Once again he replies "yes"
Then he ask "do you love me?"
"Yes" before he even finishes the sentence
"Promise to never trade me in... no matter how hard it gets"
"Of course" she answers with a wide smile.

... and just like that they made their vows.
Nobody to witness, no papers to sign, no one to give them their blessings.
Just one boy and one girl
giving each other the only thing they have
their trust.

www.tips-fb.com

2 comments:

aienurulain said...

girl..
thanks a lot for reading my blog n became my first follower.
love you <3
i'm reading your blog as well..

AzarNadhirah said...

my pleasure la yunk.
thx for following my blog..hee.
mwahx!